For the final Congress programme (which includes main and special sessions), there must be at least one unique author registration per paper; i.e., it must be the case that at least one of the authors for each paper is registered for the Congress and they are not also the only registered author for any other paper.
Registration conditions at glance:
- Every paper must be covered by registration fee.
- Registration fee is for individual use only and will only enable one person to enter the congress.
- If you are making a registration on behalf of presenting author, we are kindly requesting you to provide the credentials of the designated presenting author during the registration process.
- Registration must proceed only for participants who are physically attending the congress, or authors covering their papers with unique fee.
until 5 May 2023
from 6 May
to 30 July 2023
from 31 July 2023
|IPA Members *||560 EUR||660 EUR||760 EUR|
|IPA Non-members||600 EUR||700 EUR||800 EUR|
|IPA Student members * **||370 EUR||420 EUR||470 EUR|
|IPA Student non-members**||420 EUR||470 EUR||500 EUR|
|Day registration||270 EUR||270 EUR||270 EUR|
|Remote access (Forum hall only)***||70 EUR||70 EUR||70 EUR|
|Accompanying person||180 EUR||190 EUR||200 EUR|
|Conference dinner||75 EUR||75 EUR||75 EUR|
These prices are final. VAT will be applied under current legislation. Registration fees include 21 % VAT.
* Member fee might be applied only if membership is valid until at least August 12, 2023.
** Only applicable for PhD candidates or students enrolled to Universities, Academies, Educational Institutes, Schools or Master’s Degrees. Certificate of study must be uploaded.
*** Forum hall, is main hall where all Keynote lectures will be held. All recordings will be also available 3 months after the congress, for all registered participants.
Registration fees for low-income countries are by request and must be decided by the Organising Committee. The list of countries is based on World Bank data.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to Sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition area
- Congress Materials
- Welcome reception
The registration fee for Accompanying person includes:
- Access to the Welcome reception
- Monday, August 7, 2023
- VIP Prague Grand Tour
How to Register
To register for the Congress, please fill in the online Registration Form. The registration process consists of three easy steps:
- Fill out the Personal data form and receive a password
- Click the Registration button and choose your registration fee
- Pay online by debit/credit card or by bank transfer
For group registration (more than 10 participants), please contact the ICPhS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of Payment
Registration fees must be paid in EUR by one of the following methods:
1. Credit or Debit Card (preferred option)
For credit or debit card payments, please use the Online Payment System. The system is accessible with the password that you received upon registration. The system accepts the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard/Eurocard and Visa.
2. Bank Transfer
The bank details including the 10-digit payment identifier will be automatically sent to your e-mail address after submitting the online form. Please note that payments without this payment identifier will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
Please note that bank transfer payments will only be accepted by 24 June 2023. After this date, only payments by credit/debit cards will be accepted using the Online Payment System.
All bank transfer amounts should be minus bank charges. Any banking fees accrued from the transfer is the responsibility of each party.
The final invoice will be sent automatically to your e-mail address within 14 days from the receipt of the payment.
Cancellations and Refunds
The ICPhS Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail at email@example.com in the event of the cancellation of the registration. Cancellation by phone call will not be accepted. The appropriate refunds will be made after the Congress.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
|until 5 May 2023:||full refund of the registration fee|
|6 May – 30 June 2023:||50 % of the registration fee|
|from 1 July 2023:||no refund|
In case of any change in registration, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
In case of cancellation of the event due to force majeure, GUARANT International reserves the right to charge a 30 EUR handling fee.
If you are prevented from attending, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change. Name changes should be reported in writing to the ICPhS Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. No name change will be possible after 1 July 2023.
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process. Further information regarding visa requirements can be found here.
- For children aged 3 years and older.
- Children aged 6 months to 3 years can only be babysat as an individual at an extra charge: due to Czech childcare regulations, children aged 6 months to 3 years must have a dedicated carer.
- Children from 0 to 6 months cannot be babysat due to Czech babysitting regulations - this service will not be provided for this age group.
- If you would like to use this service, please complete this registration form by 31 May. After this date we will contact you with the exact price of this service.
- Babysitting will only be provided if 5 or more children are registered.
- Food will not be provided. Only water will be provided. Please provide food for your child, we will be equipped with facilities for heating food, so of course the child will then be fed.
- When you hand your child over to the service, you fill in a form indicating the child's medical condition. Of course, the child must be healthy. If there are signs of illness, the child will not be accepted for childcare.