On the second floor we have prepared an unattended baby room of approximately 57.5 m2, which will be supplied with suitable equipment for children and facilities for heating food, so you can feed your child there.
In the case that you are interested in professional babysitting services, we are able to provide this service for extra charge. As the organizers we always try to do our best to provide you with the best services so you can enjoy the congress, and to this end we are happy to provide this as a non-profit service to maximize your experience. For professional babysitting services you need to fill in a registration form. The estimated price is 130 EUR/day for a full day service. However, the price will vary depending on the length of service and the number of children registered. The registration form, which should be completed by 31 May, includes a table of hours that you may be interested in using this service. Full day care is meant to be for the entire duration of the scientific program. Although we do our best to accommodate your requests, we must also take into account that childcare is subject to regulation by the Czech State and therefore the service will be provided in accordance with the following points:
- For children aged 3 years and older.
- Children aged 6 months to 3 years can only be babysat as an individual at an extra charge: due to Czech childcare regulations, children aged 6 months to 3 years must have a dedicated carer.
- Children from 0 to 6 months cannot be babysat due to Czech babysitting regulations - this service will not be provided for this age group.
- If you would like to use this service, please complete this registration form by 31 May. After this date we will contact you with the exact price of this service.
- Babysitting will only be provided if 5 or more children are registered.
- Food will not be provided. Only water will be provided. Please provide food for your child, we will be equipped with facilities for heating food, so of course the child will then be fed.
- When you hand your child over to the service, you fill in a form indicating the child's medical condition. Of course, the child must be healthy. If there are signs of illness, the child will not be accepted for childcare.