*For ICPhS participants and accompanying person only*
- Date: Monday, August 7, 2023
- Time: approx. from 18:00
- Venue: Congress foyer and exhibition area, Prague Congress Center
VIP PRAGUE GRAND TOUR
*For accompanying person only*
- Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2023
- Start of the tour: Prague congress Center, 9:00
- End of the tour: Malostranská tram stop, after 14:00
RUN FOR FUN & WALK FOR FUN
Wednesday, August 9, 2023, from 7:15
- Venue: surroundings of the Prague Congress Centre
- Length: 3 & 5 KM
- Registration: Free. RUN is fulfilled already. It's still possible to register yourself for WALK.
- Meeting point: Entrance 5 of the Prague Congress Center at 6:30, 6:45 and 7:00.
Join us this year for some early morning exercise with a difference. We have teamed up with Run for Fun & Walk for Fun to provided attendees with a lovely morning 3km walk or 5km run by the Prague Congress Center. More information will be provided soon.
Thursday, August 10, 2023, from 19:00
- Venue: Pilsner Restaurant Municipal House, Náměstí Republiky 1090, Staré Město
- Dress code: casual or semi-formal
- Included: Welcome drink 19:00–19:30, buffet style dinner from 19:30, drink package and music entertainment.
Traditional Czech restuarant, offering modern Czech cuisine and excellent Pilsner beer. In addition, it is located in the Municipal House, a gem of Prague's Art Nouveau architecture and it is situated in the heart of Prague, only 20 min. by metro from the congress venue. It is an unique opportunity to experience Czech brewing tradition with your friends and colleagues. Do not miss it!
To reach the Pilsner Restaurant Municipal House, from Congress venue please follow the steps below:
- Board the metro line "C" at Vyšehrad station.
- Alight at Florenc station.
- Transfer to metro line "B" (or TRAM 8) at Florenc station.
- Continue on metro line "B" to Náměstí Republiky station.
- The Pilsner Restaurant Municipal House is conveniently situated just a 2-minute walk away from Náměstí Republiky metro station.
- The restaurant can be found on level -1.
Exclusive optional tours for ICPhS 2023 participants will be provided from August 5 – August 13, 2023.
- For children aged 3 years and older.
- Children aged 6 months to 3 years can only be babysat as an individual at an extra charge: due to Czech childcare regulations, children aged 6 months to 3 years must have a dedicated carer.
- Children from 0 to 6 months cannot be babysat due to Czech babysitting regulations - this service will not be provided for this age group.
- If you would like to use this service, please complete this registration form by 31 May. After this date we will contact you with the exact price of this service.
- Babysitting will only be provided if 5 or more children are registered.
- Food will not be provided. Only water will be provided. Please provide food for your child, we will be equipped with facilities for heating food, so of course the child will then be fed.
- When you hand your child over to the service, you fill in a form indicating the child's medical condition. Of course, the child must be healthy. If there are signs of illness, the child will not be accepted for childcare.