ICPhS 2023 Poster Instructions
Please keep in mind that all posters will be presented in a “paper” (or fabric) format.
- Kindly be advised that it is your responsibility to arrange for the printing of the poster independently. However, the congress secretariat is capable of providing printing services (A0 size) for an additional charge.
- Please ensure that all posters are mounted at least one hour prior to your session.
- Be aware that all posters will be removed and discarded if not retrieved by the conclusion of the respective poster session.
Size and orientation:
- The size of the panel is: 200 cm (height) x 103 cm (width)
- Optimal poster size: A0 format, portrait orientation – 118.9 cm (height) x 84.1 cm (width)
- Maximum poster size: 180 cm (height) x 97cm (width)
- To ensure good legibility we recommend that you use at least 24 pt as the smallest font size.
- The panel is covered from both sides by a grey carpet.
- Fixing material (stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Congress staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- The poster boards will be numbered according to the paper ID given by the organizers and will be grouped by Scientific areas.
- Poster authors are expected to be in front of their posters during the poster session to explain their work to interested attendees.
- All the poster sessions will be held during specified times found in the programme.